2013 is going to be a busy year and I’m sure a lot of you have already posted or listed your resolutions for the year somewhere on the web. I’ve made it my mission this year to grow the freelance side of my career. I’m always giving myself projects to do in my spare time and also love working on new and different projects. It’s always good to make a list of things you want to achieve in the future, gives you something to work towards.
Below are a few resolutions / goals that I’ve thought are achievable but still need a lot of work and dedication to reach.
Work / Freelance
- Achieve 3,000 sales on the Envato Marketplaces (1,752 at time of writing)
- Have 100 3D models on 3D Ocean (53 at time of writing)
- Have 20 Tumblr themes on ThemeForest (10 at time of writing)
- Have 2 WordPress themes on ThemeForest (1 at time of writing)
- Make all themes responsive (3/11 at time of writing)
- Reach 150 sales a month (97 at time of writing)
- Get a steady income of over $1k average a month in earnings from Envato ($689.34 at time of writing)
- Get 5 star rating back!
- Blog more! At least once a month.
- Lose 1 stone in weight and get fit.
- Start saving money for a house.
- Be better with money.
- Make more time for friends and family.
- Reach 40 platinum trophies on Playstation 3 (currently 29, just for fun)
I’m going to design some little achievement / trophies for these tasks and create a post for each one I reach. Should be a nice little illustration project and a good sense of achievement. I’ll review this list in 6 months and see if anything has changed.